I got tagged by Okyrro, so here’s some knowledge about me.
1. I have a monster sweet tooth. Gigantic supper? Can’t eat another bite? I can totally find room for ice cream or cookies or whatevs.
2. I have three freckles on my neck that line up like Orion’s Belt. I think that’s neat.
3. The first video game I remember playing is Donkey Kong Country but I’ve been told that my first video game was The Legend of Zelda. Which I am super happy about.
4. I have been told that I look like someone who knows what they are doing which is the BIGGEST falsity I have ever heard. I never know what I’m doing.
5. Soundwave is my favourite Transformer. That’s right, the cassette player.
I tag no one. Ever.
[ ] single
[ ] taken
[x] stuck romancing the same asshole in a bioware game for the 900th time
James Lopez, a veteran Disney animator (The Lion King, Pocahontas, Paperman), is currently trying to raise money for his traditionally animated project Hullabaloo. Hullabaloo is a steampunk short film which Lopez is hoping will help save the cause of 2D animation, and possibly lead to a TV series or film. So, if you’re interested in badass steampunk ladies or traditional animation, may I recommend you give a dollar or two. Hullabaloo's IndieGogo page is over here, visit to donate and learn more! And I’ll conclude with the plot:Hullabaloo is the story of Veronica Daring, a brilliant young scientist who returns home from an elite finishing school to find her father—the eccentric inventor Jonathan Daring—missing without a trace! The only clue left behind points Veronica toward Daring Adventures, an abandoned amusement park used by her father to test his fantastical steam-powered inventions. There she discovers a strange girl named Jules, a fellow inventor who agrees to help Veronica in locating her missing father and discovering the secrets of his work.
Together, Veronica and Jules learn that Jonathan Daring has been kidnapped by a mysterious group of influential persons, who seek to use his latest invention for nefarious purposes. These villains are wealthy and influential and neither Veronica nor Jules can stop them openly. But determined to save her father and holding true to the family creed that technology should be used for the good of all, not the greed of some, Veronica assumes the secret identity of “Hullabaloo”, a goggled crusader who uses wits and science to combat evil and oppose the nefarious conspiracy that has taken her father.